1 / 11 Democratic primary candidates debate on CNN in Washington, DC on Sunday, April 10, 2020.
– AFP/Getty Images 2 / 11 Former President Bill Clinton and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton speak during a news conference at the White House on Friday, April 6, 2020 in Washington DC.
– Carolyn Kaster/AP 3 / 11 Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) speaks to reporters during a media availability at the Brookings Institution in Washington on Thursday, April 5, 2020, where she was expected to discuss the U.S. economy.
– Andrew Harrer/Bloomberg 4 / 11 U.N. Secretary-General Antonio Guterres speaks during a press conference on Capitol Hill in Washington.
– John Moore/Getty 5 / 11 Clinton and Sanders are joined by former U.K. Prime Minister Boris Johnson as they leave after the third round of voting in the general election, at the Capitol in Washington D.C., U. S. on Tuesday, April 4, 2020.(J.
Scott Applewhite/AP) 6 / 11 President Donald Trump and Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton are seen in the Rose Garden of the White Senate in Washington following a debate in the United States on Tuesday April 4.
– Pool/Getty 7 / 11 A woman holds up a sign as Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton addresses a campaign rally at the University of New Hampshire in Durham, N.H., U,S., on Monday, April 3, 2020 to cast her ballot in the presidential election.
– Scott Olson/Getty 8 / 11 The Clintons and their families arrive at a rally at Drake University in Drake, Iowa, U. on April 3.
– Jonathan Ernst/Reuters 9 / 11 Sanders speaks during an interview with MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough in New York City, U., on Thursday April 2, 2020 about the presidential primary campaign.
– JIM WATSON/AFP/Getty 10 / 11 Hillary Clinton greets supporters at a campaign event at Drake College in Drake University, Iowa on Monday April 2.
– Mark Lennihan/AP 11 / 11 People participate in the ‘Bernie or Bust’ rally outside the U,s Capitol on April 2 in Washington in this file photo.
– Chip Somodevilla/Getty 12 / 11 Bernie Sanders speaks to supporters during an election night rally in Des Moines, Iowa.
– Rick Wilking/Reuters 13 / 11 An aerial view shows the path of a tractor-trailer on the side of the road in the parking lot of a shopping center in the shopping district of Des Moines on Saturday, April 9, 2020 following a mass shooting at a shopping mall in Aurora, Colorado.
– Matthew Stockman/Getty 14 / 11 Workers assemble at the scene of a shooting at the Aurora Century Center mall on Saturday April 9.
The suspect was taken into custody without incident.
(AP Photo/David Zalubowski) 15 / 11 Police officers and volunteers work near the scene after a mass shooter opened fire at a Colorado movie theater on Friday April 8, 2020 killing at least 12 people and injuring at least 53 others.
– Associated Press 16 / 11 Two Democratic presidential candidates hold a news briefing in New Hampshire, U, on April 7, 2020 after the first primary debate in New England.
– Joe Raedle/Getty 17 / 11 New Hampshire state Sen. Bill LeTourneau speaks to the media following a press briefing in Concord, New Hampshire on Friday morning.
– Brian Snyder/Reuters 18 / 11 Democrat presidential candidate Bernie Sanders (I-VT) talks to reporters as he walks past a sign that reads ‘We can’t let this happen again’ in Los Angeles, California, U on Friday March 31, 2020 before the first debate between Democratic presidential hopeful Bernie Sanders and Republican presidential hopeful Donald Trump.
– Carlos Barria/Reuters 19 / 11 Democrats Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders, left, take the stage for the first Democratic presidential debate in Desaug, New York, U in New Haven, Connecticut, U as their debate is taking place.
– Christopher Pizzello/Getty 20 / 11 Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump speaks at a news event in Desau, New Jersey, U while his wife Melania Trump looks on.
– Justin Sullivan/Getty 21 / 11 Trump speaks during the second Republican presidential debate at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library in Simi Valley, California on Monday March 28, 2020 during which he said that if Hillary Clinton becomes president, she would be “a disaster.”
– AFP / Getty 22 / 11 Supporters of Republican presidential contender Donald Trump rally in Los Angeles, California U, during a rally by supporters of Republican Presidential candidate Donald J. Trump, on March 27, 2020 ahead of the first presidential debate between Republican presidential candidates in Las Vegas, Nevada.
– Brendan Smialowski/Getty 23 / 11 Donald Trump reacts to a question during the first Republican presidential primary debate at Ronald Reagan National Airport in Sims, California in this handout picture provided by NBC News on March 26